Northwest Ohio’s Leading Horizontal Directional Boring Specialists
What is directional boring?
Directional boring is a steerable trenchless method of installing underground pipe, conduit, or cables in a shallow arc along a prescribed bore path by using a surface-launched drilling rig, with minimal impact on the surrounding area.
Why do customers turn to Knueven Earthworks?
For over 14 years we’ve been trusted to install Geothermal Ground Loops, Directional Drill, Horizontal Excavation, Vertical Wells, and Pond Systems
- We are fully insured, IGSHPA, and NATE Certified
- We put the customer first – you can always reach us by phone or e-mail
- We meet all compliance standards for manufacturer loop size and designs
- We offer very fair and competitive pricing
- We don’t just install, we repair or troubleshooting existing systems as well.